Tag you're it!


I have been tagged, TWICE... dirty rotten scoundrels!


Okay so the rules are as follows...

(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.

(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

(5) New rule added by Serra: If you get tagged and dont have a blog, post your list as a comment.

Simple, right? Here are my facts:

1) Favorite color is pink, then black.

2) I can't stand dairy products, but favorite food is ice cream. Grasshopper Fudge.

3) I am the oldest child, my father was the oldest child of his family, and his mother was the oldest child of her family, whose mother was the oldest child of her family.

4) When I dream, the main feature is the building the dream is taking place in, and there is always a building.

5) I am completely and totally addicted to Diet Mt. Dew

6) I am not an elf girl in RL, but my RL best friend is… really

7)I read about 330 words a minute

8) I actually like washing windows.


And now for my tags, if you dont have a blog, you can post your facts here as a comment, so you have no excuse not to make a list!

And even if you do have a blog, you should post your answers here as a comment. (yes its a new rule, and yes its kinda cheeting... but I don't have 8 friends with blogs)

Julie, Azazeal, Wildstar, Andrion, Andreas, Desmond, Rilan, Naga

5 comments:

Noelyci said...

Tag! You're it again, now come up with 8 more things! :P

*gives Serra the ribbon for most popular*

http://ingmanndesign.com/2007/12/tag-im-it.html

Serra Anansi said...

I refuse. If none of the people I tagged respond, I am not playing. *stomps off in a huff*

Anonymous said...

Illness and preparation for a college final have been my occupations lately, so please forgive the tardiness and potential lack of coherency.

1) I drink about once every two months, almost to the calendar day. It's probably a lunar thing.

2) I like spiders in theory, but they always seem to lurk near the light switch that I'm fumbling for in the dark.

3) Though I like dogs, I do prefer cats. When was the last time you've ever heard of someone being mauled by a persian?

4) I have a severe phobia over heights. Even 'virtual' heights such as high altitude in SL get to me on occasion.

5) For the longest time my avatar had brown eyes - a concession towards my real life avatar.

6) I admit to finding beauty and musicality in AM radio static.

(Stuck at #7 for quite a while. I'm really not that interesting!)

7) Alright, I'm raiding and pillaging from Serra's list... my favorite color? It used to be purple, then it became black as I got older, then red, now it's transparent. Yes, you read correctly, transparent. Don't ask me why. It probably means I need to be on some special funny-colored pills with lots of wacky side effects. Whee!

Ahem.

8) I'm going to revisit #4 and bring up another phobia, this one developed in adulthood.

Clowns.

There's no sordid back story of any kind. It's just one of those things where I look back to my childhood and think, "Why the hell wasn't I freaked out by clowns like everyone else? Hey! It's not too late to start!"

So here I am, fully grown and at my clown-hating best. College exams and barf bucket not included.

Did I just really print that?

Desmond Shang said...

Eight things.

I tend to categorise the stacks of paper in my work area. Post-It sticky on top left corner of each thing, a few keywords, then next paper, offset lower and in front by about 1/4 inch. Stacked neatly. Keeps things clean.

No mayonaisse. No sour cream. Can't stand them. Crisp, dry food please. Unless it's something yummy like raw mackerel or tuna.

I take about 3 showers a day. I can't stand the sticky feeling of being unshowered and putting on a clean shirt. Shower, then fresh shirt. Period.

I'm a longboard surfer.

I know some deep, secret caves in the Mojave desert that hardly anyone knows about. There is an 'initiation' passed down when you are shown the place - basically you really think you are about to die a horrible death. I've gone through it; I've passed it on. After such, the conversation usually turns toward things like the meaning of our lives.

I'm deeply phobic of medical situations. I'll pass out, and not remember who or what I am, or anything, for several minutes after recovering.

I have to think several seconds before I can figure out left -vs- right. I don't know why. I'm left handed, so remembering that helps.

I've never been to New York or Europe. Rabaul New Guinea, London England, Indonesia, Micronesia, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing - yes. Europe, no. I vaguely wonder what it's like over there.

Anonymous said...

1) I used to be able to put my feet behind my head

2) I have a powerful dislike of the color yellow.

3) I won $300 from a blackjack dealer dressed as Tina Turner.

4) I don't eat any animal with more than four or less than two legs.

5) I make gingerbread zombies yearly at xmas.

6) I hiss when I'm angry. Yes, IRL.

7) When I grow up, I want to be Dr. Doom.

8) I'm only doing this because Serra beats me.