Ever Changing


So many people have been contacting me asking where they can still get some of my furniture or buildings. I am so flattered that my things are still sought after and because of the number of requests I have decided to reopen the shop.

I took a good long look at the old pieces and simply can not release them as is. When I made some of those pieces I was just learning how to build and make textures, and now when I look at them all I can see is the flaws and where improvements can be made.

So the old pieces from the Anansi Rose shop will not be re-released, instead the more popular pieces will be recreated using sculpted prims and all new textures.

I invite you to come down and take a look at what has been started.

New Store in Winterfell Absinthe

Please join the subscription group to get updates on new releases and receive the group gifts!

xoxo
Serra

Photobucket

0 comments: