Lost and Found


I read Wildstars blog today and was over come with tears. He wrote of guardian angels:


there are moments when one feels lonely, sad, lost, miserable. there are these moments ... no way to avoid them

yet, if you looks carefully, these are the moments when you notice them most: they can look very different: rich and poor, wise and fools, nobles and commoners, princesses and clerics, humans and elfs, nekos and fairies, vampires and mermaids, shy and naughty

they act in very different ways: with a message or an email, a call or a smile, a comment, a pat on the shoulder or they offer their shouder. They do not let you sink, they force you on your feet, they make you talk, they make you vent, they make you come out of your hideouts, and doing so you are lost no more


I have so often felt lost and alone where all I wanted to do was crawl into a dark hole and never come out. I think we all have these moments in life, but then someone comes and offers your their hand to help you up out of that hole and reminds you that you are safe and loved and needed.

So I want to take a moment to thank my guardian angels, my friends and loved ones and sometimes even the occasional stranger. Thank you for all the times when you have helped me out of the shadows. I will never forget those moments of kindness and I will always be there with a hand, a shoulder and a firm word of encouragement for you as well.

I love you all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

As the guardian angel of all Winterfell who has throw out a hand to many of us in our times of need, I would like to thank you also Miss Serra.

It is wonderful to live in a world where we know that we have friends to lean on, and friends who will lean on us.