Winterfell Absinthe


For many years I was actively playing White Wolf's Vampire the Masquerade (role play game for those who don't know), but when I found the internet the RP world slipped from my realm of interests. I still loved the gothic vampire genre. So here it is… my nod to the good old days of vampire, werewolf, slippery slimy, oogley-boogaly, shadows stalking, undead walking, things that go bump in the night role-play days.


Winterfell Absinthe is set just as the sun goes down and the night stretches its arms across the land, dancing its fingers through rolling fog and over cobblestone streets looking for it’s next play thing.

Commercial residential land is available.



1 comments:

Baron K. Wulfenbach said...

Congratulations, Fraulein Serra. Much success with your new land [raises stein].

Yrs.,

Klaus Wulfenbach, Baron