Winterfell Flickr Album...


Late last week Silverdrake asked me if I would support a Flickr Album, and I said "Hell yeah!!" So here it is and I have to say that I am stunned with the images. I have always been a pretty hard core Second Life supporter... but now with the spectacular addition Windlight, I think I am officially a fangirl.



In the past year I have been so happy with what everyone has done with Winterfell. And now to see these photographs I am moved beyond words. Everyone has taken my vision (the very essence of my heart to be honest) and embellished, nurtured and sent it soaring past my wildest dreams!

To say that I am proud of you all for making Winterfell as beautiful as it is, would be an understatement of enormous proportion.

I love you all!!

Miss Serra

go now... go quickly... post more photos!!!

0 comments: