Morigion Conversion Is Complete


The OpenSpace sims of Winterfell Requiem, Winterfell Mithras and Winterfell Haven have been taken away to convert Winterfell Morigion into a full sim. Jace and his team are working feverishly to get the island back up and functioning, and I suspect that with the speed of Jaces whip... construction will be complete by the mid weekend.

I have been promised a grand reopening party to celebrate - keep your eye out for the invite.

The schedule for conversions are as follows:

Move Winterfell Libris to its new home east of Reverie

Convert Winterfell Sonnet, Winterfell Dark Sea and Winterfell Eventide into Winterfell Maldoror (full sim) and place it in its new home north of Morigion

Move Winterfell Harbor to its new home east of Sanctuary

Convert Winterfell Breakwater, Winterfell Eidolon and Winterfell Serenity into Winterfell Amaranthine (full sim) and place it in its new home north of Winterfell Laudanum

And finally move the remaining OS sims into place and figure out how to convert Winterfell Undertow into a full sim. I am short one OS. Do I let it just poof or do I pay for the extra OS to convert? And if I do convert, is there any demand for more Dark Victorian land?

*EDIT* I have taken the plunge and bought an OS sim off a friend who had an extra from his conversions. So that OS sim along with Winterfell Fathom and Winterfell Elysium will be used to convert Winterfell Undertow into Winterfell Anodyne.


Much Love,
Miss Serra

1 comments:

melponeme_k said...

I'm glad the conversions are coming in.

I always liked the 18th century time period. You could make the last sim look like a "Brotherhood of the Wolf/Dangerous Liaisons" theme.