New Project - Bloodlines Estates


On Sunday October 26th, literally the day before the new OpenSpace policy was announced by Linden Lab, I had finalized talks with Liquid Designs about creating and running their land development for The Thirst: Bloodlines.

The Thirst: Bloodlines is a complete vampire system and multi-player interactive role-playing game based in Second Life. It's based on the popular vampire system The Thirst that's been available in Second Life from Liquid Designs since the beginning of 2007.

I have known Mars Bracken for a few years though the Winterfell shops and have always admired his style and business sense. When he came to me for advice on land management I was more than happy to answer his questions. After a few hours of talking it became clear that the best option for Mars was to have someone run the Bloodlines land development for him. I offered my self up for that possible role, and after he talked to his business partner we had a deal!

My plan had been to get the ball rolling and order the land on the 27th, but we all know what happened Monday. So all my time has been trying to get Winterfell under control and figured out before I even gave myself the okay to start thinking about Bloodlines. As of yesterday all the service tickets have been placed with Linden Lab to get the Winterfell OS’s converted or moved to their new homes, so now I can start working on the new Bloodlines Estates!

The first Bloodlines Estates island (Bloodlines Sanguinus) will be located off the north coast of the island named Liquid Designs, and will be like Winterfell in the fact that there will be residential land as well as commercial land and a small boutique located at the TP hub. Theme will be medieval vampiric fantasy, and the covenant will be released soon.

I am very excited about this new project, I hope you all will come and celebrate its opening with me… when it gets here!

Much Love,
Miss Serra