help?


as you can see I am playing with my template again... a while back I uploaded a template and loved it, but I couldn't change the post title color. So I broke down and made my images to match that one color. Notice how my post title color is a redish orange?

Well I got tired of that theme and I wanted to change the colors from orange and browns to purples and blues. Notice the blog title image?

But I can't get the post title color to change. I am not totally in the dark on how to change the settings in the CSS code, but dang it if I can't figure this one out! I even went to one of the super basic blogger templates to hopefully clear what ever it was that kept that one setting orange.

Is anyone who reads this blog savy with the ins and outs of CSS code or the blogger templates? I need someone quite versed in the trouble shooting of blogs cause I am pretty sure I have exhausted all the possible easy fixes.

*cries*

1 comments:

Serra Anansi said...

Uni is a goddess!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!