I am looking for a personal assistant in Second Life.


I need someone organized, reliable, mature, preferably an English speaker and able to take charge and get things completed with out constant reminding.

Duties will include, but may or may not be limited to:

Adding, updating and completing information on the Winterfell Calendar. This may include checking my entries and adding SLURLS or descriptions

Listing Winterfell events on the SL events page

Post events on the NING

Occasionally host events for me if I am unable to attend

Sending group notices, IM’s and note cards on my behalf

Checking meters weekly for past due tier or rent

Attend monthly sim meeting to take minutes and quietly prompt me about things I am forgetting.

I am normally a well organized person, but I have so much going on between SL and RL that I run out of time and forget to do important things. If you would like to help me get my act in gear, please send me an email at serra.anansi@gmail.com.

This position will pay 4000L a week and only serious candidates need apply.

I will close the application process on Sunday March 1st and start interviews that following week.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. The Seneschelf's Seneschal?